Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Little Face

One month ago today, we saw this sweet little face, in real life. It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life. Addison has changed our lives! We didn't know it, but something was missing from our family. God knew. It was this sweet little girl, all the way over in China! She is the most joyful funloving person I have ever met! She brings sunshine and laughter into all of our lives with her antics. Howard and I are so blessed to have 4 of the most wonderful children to raise and love. Thank you God for these precious gifts. And for giving us what we needed not what we wanted!












When you lead, dear Lord, I venture out into the great beyond with courage and expectation. A protected cove is safe, but your have called me to live with passion. I may encounter risks, but I know your provision and care are enough. Give me hope in your saving me from storms, climbing mountains before me and finding me when lost. I trust in you and I thank you for the adventures in life that make me who I am called to be. Make my way purposeful and glorifying to you. Provide me with all I need for the journey-your perfect peace, joy unspeakeable and unwavering faith.


3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm all choked up.
    What a great God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is adorable! Thank you so much for your encouragement on our journey. It means the world to hear from other adoptive familes on the same road. I know you get that. =) Looking forward to following your journey as the Lord leads you as well!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations