Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School



The kids on the first day! Can you tell how tired they are?
Well yesterday was the first day of school and the boys picked out their own outfits! Very stylish! lol! Riley will start her first day of preschool next Wednesday and she is getting very excited! Both Nate and Josh have male teachers this year. Josh is very excited and has already decided that this teacher is the best teacher he has ever had! Well today we left the house without Nate's backpack and then I got a call about 30 minutes after I made the trip to deliver his stuff that Josh hadn't packed his lunch in his backpack!!!! How many times does a Mom have to ask "Is your lunch packed?" and have a child answer "Yep"? So off to the school Riley and I went again!!!!! I was a little embarrassed, not the best first impression on a teacher. Oh well at least I was at home to get the call and able to be the "delivery service" I am bummed as I my camera is now officially broken! So I am using a little point and shoot camera that is the boys. Actually it broke days before our holiday's and my sisters wedding so all my recent photos are on that little camera. I love photography, I'm not great at it but I think I may take a course this Fall after I buy A new camera! I am thinking a Nikon D60 or a Cannon Rebel XS. Although every salesperson seems to have their own opinion on which one is a better camera! So I'm not sure which one would be right for our family. We are still WAITING!!!! for provincal approval of our homestudy!!!! Come on already, it will be 8 weeks on Monday, we were told it would take 6-8weeks. As you can see my patiently waiting has turned into a little impatiently waiting! Not really, but boy do I ever check the mail often! It's Howard's birthday tomorrow, but we have decided to celebrate tonight as the kid's have kidz club at church on Wednesday night and this Wednesday is our Fall kick off! He really let me off the hook this year in the cooking/baking department all he wants for dinner is Sheppard's Pie and a DQ icecream cake! Easy Peasy! Have a fabulous day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations