Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Weekend & First Day of Preschool


Riley-roo posing for first day photos.



I love this one as they don't always get along so well!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. Now its time to really get back into our routines, and how exhausting that can be! We had a great weekend despite the fact Howard had to work. The kids and I went out to a campground where a bunch of our friends were camping and we climbed hills and played and Josh even got to go horseback riding! We had a blast! I must say its only Wednesday and I am already exhausted! I'm glad its a short week this week. Today our sweet baby girl Riley went for her first day of preschool, much to my amazement she didn't cry a tear or freak out!!! I had been praying for her for weeks as she had been quite concerned about preschool. Well she did very well and even had fun and met a friend! I was so amazed that she was ok with me leaving I had to phone my Mom and celebrate her progress! (really I was trying not to cry myself! lol!) I'm usually the one celebrating my kids independence not crying over it! On the adoption front we sent out our dossier for translation and preparation for China on Friday and our adoption agency should have received it today! Wohoo! I would like to ask any of you prayer warriors out there to pray for a friend of mine who is adopting domestically and has just been chosen by the birth mother!!!! Please pray for that the adoptive mother doesn't change her mind, health of the baby, and peace and wisdom for the adoptive parents. The birth mother is due on Sept 22nd! And I am very excited for this first time mother! Also for my eldest son Nathan, he was diagnosed with brittle bone disease at birth and has been in alot of pain these last two weeks since he's returned to school he is also limping alot more than "his normal" Please pray that God would ease his bone pain and give him more energy so he can keep up with his peers. I hate having to watch him suffer like this! Nathan is such an inspiration to everyone around him! Well I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!


I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber.
Psalms 121:1-3

1 comment:

  1. Great verse you posted here.

    I love your little preschoolers backpack! She looks so cute in her shirt and sweater! glad hse enjoyed preschool!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations