Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane.


Our eldest Nathan in Disney World on his wish!

Well Nathan and I fly out to Montreal tomorrow. He has appointments at the Shriners Hospital there on Monday and then we turn around and fly home Tuesday. I have learned after 10 years of dealing with this disease not to take anything for granted, so we head into these appointments hoping for the best and expecting the worse! Nathan will be starting an new drug to help strengthen his bones and help with the constant pain he is in, it also helps with his fatigue. We are a little apprehensive as the medication he has been on since he was 3mos old has worked so well. Apparently after 5 years of studies his doctors figure the new drug is much better. We like the fact that he will only need to be at the hospital twice a year and have it infused by I.V. for only 45mins for one day instead of the every 2 months for 3days for 6 hours! We are both excited to be in Montreal even if its only for a day! It is soooo beautiful there this time of year! And who knows maybe a girl can fit in a little shopping in the fashion capital of Canada! lol!
Josh and Riley will be staying at two of my best friend's houses, as we find it easier and more special for them to be the only guest. In other news my friend whom I blogged about in my last post "got" her sweet baby girl and they are at home doing well! Thank you God!!! She and her husband have only 4 more days left for the birth mother to change her mind so please keep praying for her! We got news that our dossier is being authenticated in Ottawa. It feels so weird to be all but done the "paper chase" So now I guess we wait for news! I have heard this is the hardest part, and I can understand why, I feel so unproductive! However I choose to be patient while waiting for our sweet baby girl! So we will be keeping busy with our 3 little blessings that we have here at home and keep praying for our little Addison while she is separated from us! Well I should get everyone packed. Please pray for our family for our two little ones that they won't miss us too much and have a wonderful time, for the families watching them, for Nathan and all his medical procedures, that they will go smoothly with little or no pain, for wisdom for his doctors and I , for safe travels for both Nathan and I, and finally for clarity, discernment and peace for me while communicating with Nathan's doctors. Thank you friends and family and we will update when we return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations