Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Potty Dance!

Okay some of you may think I am awful for posting this picture.....however nothing is showing,
except for the cutest little monkey with a precious Matilda Jane dress on, doing her "business" :0) I had to get this picture! She now does all of her "business" on a little potty seat, however when we first were trying she needed to squat for #2.....I know I know too much information!
We.....well I, do the all important potty dance everytime she goes. It is more important than any treat I could give her (in her eyes) and she laughs hysterically at me. I was thinking of showing you a video of my made up song and dance.....but I would like to hold on to some of my dignity, so only my bestfriend and sister have ever seen it :0) And I hope to keep it that way! My sister was a special needs teachers assistant and I know for a fact she has used the coveted "Kim's special potty dance song" and it works :0)
All of this to say that Addison seems to be potty trained!!!! Yay, yay, yay! She still wears diapers at night time and naptime as she never wakes up drive, but during the day Miss Addy is wearing panties full time and has had no accidents in 3 days!!! Hooray! We are so proud of you Addison!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I got such a kick out of this!! And the squatting thing, I never even thought of that - what a great idea. Good job Addison, you are such an amazing little girl.

    And that Matilda Jane dress was made for you girl. You should be the poster girl for it.

    I'd love to see your dance Kim! ;)

    Jill

    PS - I only got Lilah out of night time diapers when we stopped the night time bottle.

    PPS - I bought Lilah's hot pink Chinese dress at the 'goodorient'. Because even though I bought a lot of them in China, you can never have too many! Just as an FYI, the shipping takes a while.
    http://www.goodorient.com/Girls_C124

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for her... hopefully she will stick with it. Can I just say I hate potty training?! Never fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations