Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LID Finally!!!

We finally have a log in date (LID) for those of you not navigating the adoption world, that means our dossier (story of our life) has made it to the officals in China. I say finally because our agency received our paperwork in August, so I was expecting to be logged in by the end of October at the latest. I guess it doesn't really matter because we "found" Addison on our own anyways. I just received an update on our sweet little Addie and apparently she is being spoilt rotten and doing very well she has started sitting up and they are waiting for the orphanage to mail them the paperwork to bring her to the doctors for her adoption physical, once that is done her paperwork goes to the CCAA and then we pray her paperwork miraculously shows up in FOI's (our agencies) private list! Tada just like that;) Yeah right! So we would be humbled and honoured if you would lift us and Addison ( Xue Ying Liu) up in prayer, we are praying that her physical will happen quickly, that she will be fracture free, that someone at the CCAA will have the heart to put her directly on our agencies private list and not the shared list, that our heavenly Father will prepare her little heart for us, and prepare us for her, we pray for peace, wisdom and discernment and most of all (for me anyways!) Patience!!!! We (Howard and I) have a certain date we hope to have Addison in our arms by and its not at all out of the question, however it does mean we would probably need to have her offical referral by the end of January. We serve an amazing, powerful and loving God and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt He is still in the business of miracles, so I am praying for this, our own personal miracle! Every night as I fall asleep I think of our sweet angel baby Addie just waking up in China, and I pray she will know just how wanted and loved she is! I read recently in my devotions, that in the Bible, in the book of Habakkuk it says to write down your vision, and make sure to back them up with God's Word. Then get alone with God, and take a few minutes everday to declare good things over your life. Something supernatural happens when we speak it out. That's how we give life to our faith. Here is the verse...
And then God answered: "Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what's coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn't lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time. ~ Habakkuk 2:2-3

So I am deciding that IF our words can prophesy our own future, I will choose to predict blessings and good things not defeat, failure and mediocrity.
Wow! My intentions for a quick post turned into something completely different! I hope you have a fabulous rest of your week! 9 more sleeps until Howard is back home!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kim...I love what you have expressed here. What an amazing adoption journey. I hope I can here the whole story someday. I have so many questions. Like, how did you find Addison? Where? How did this journey begin?...and so many more. Yes....declare, declare, declare. I don't believe I would be pregnant today had I not continuously crawled up on Papa's lap and reminded Him of His promises for me (not that He needed reminding!) There is just something about praying like this! It fills you with the hope of His Promises, faith to endure and strength to wait on His perfect timing! I will be praying with you and declaring with you as you await the homecoming of your beautiful Addison...your treasure in China! That scripture is profound (Habakkuk)! Hugs and a safe homecoming for your Howard as well,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes how God speaks to us continually in life and especially throughout the process of adoption, making us KNOW that everything is in his control and will happen in his perfect timing! Every step closer to your daughter is one more down. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations