Monday, December 14, 2009

The Nutcracker!






So my sweet Riley girl, our dear friends T & M, and myself braved the cold on Saturday, to see the Royal Ballet of London's production of the Nutcracker. It was beautiful, the sets and costumes were amazing and the dancing was mesmerizing! So much so that a 4 yr old (Riley) and a 6 year old (Miss M) sat and watched with very few interruptions! I just found out that the Cineplex Odeon presents ballets and operas quite often! I think the Nutcracker will be one of our new traditions at Christmas! If you are interested in seeing the Nutcracker at the Cineplex search your local Cineplex Odeon and I believe they a showing it once more on the 23rd of December! I would highly recommend it! In our city there was all of maybe 15 people who came and watched! It was nice to have the theatre to ourselves! I was thankful to have some special time with my Riley girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations