Thursday, February 17, 2011

Singing In Her Bathing Suit!

So I was encouraging Miss Addy Bobwah, thats what we've been calling her lately! Not sure who started it our why it stuck. We all love the Disney movie Aladdin so, whatever! Anyways I was encouraging her to tidy up her toys, and she started singing this song from church while cleaning! So cute so I asked her if I could video tape her.....she usually stops all cuteness when I pull it out and stares at the camera, so much to my amazement she performed!

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah hidey hidey hey God loves you in a very special way!

Messy hair, bathing suit while its -30, lunch on her face straight from Northern Alberta Canada the cutest Addison we know :)

4 comments:

  1. Well hello adorable, can you be any more cute? I think not. Goodness. She melts me. I like that song, never heard it before, but it sure is sweet.

    And speaking of melting, in Ontario we are experiencing a balmy PLUS 2 DEGREES today. I can hardly believe it! Hope your -30 goes away real quickly!

    Jill

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious!!! LOVE the swimsuit!!! I know two girls who will LOVE getting theirs out~ packed away! :)
    Love and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My little Hope (also from Wuhan) keeps wanting to watch it over and over again. She just had her palate repaired on Tuesday, so she's a little crabby. Watching Addison sing and dance for 12 seconds over and over again is providing a nice distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Soon they can can swim outside!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations