Saturday, April 18, 2009

And Things Start to Fall Into Place!!!

We sent out our paperwork yesterday to be approved by the Alberta government to adopt. I am really starting to realize that this is really going to happen! don't get me wrong I get that We have a LONG wait but we are finally taking the steps to get this "slow boat to China"moving!I am trying very hard not to look at any of the cute baby clothes in the stores right now! Any of you who really know me know that is extremely challenging for me! Lol! I don't have much to post right now but I do want to get in the habit of posting so that when things really start to move and we are in China it will be a habit!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim, have heard about your adventure through the grapevine but it's great to read an update directly from you! Best of luck to you and your beautiful family. Let me know if you ever need a tea and some girl chat.

    Hugs
    Milissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations