Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Birthday Bash!







Today was our Riley's birthday party. I can't believe she is already 4! She is so funny and definitely knows what she wants! She had a party at home with some of her little friends from church, and then proceeded to have a total meltdown! I was little embarrassed, however it didn't seem to phase her! She went and had some quiet time and then came back happy as a clam! One of my friends reminded me of the Bernstein Bears book too much birthday, I guess that was poor Riley today! She had a blast otherwise and loved her gifts and the princess carriage cake she had picked out! I will post pictures of her wearing the tutu she insisted on wearing for her big party.






Adoption wise not alot to report. We have another homestudy meeting tomorrow, and I have been doing alot of running around getting paperwork together and sending out cheques etc. I have been still reading alot on attachment parenting. These books I find very intimidating. However we are so very blessed to have a family in our lives that has just adopted from China and has a beautiful 2 yr old who seems to be doing very well! This family is such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration that it is possible! She seems to understand all my uncertainties and excitement! I have to come up with 6 to 8 pictures of our family one that is in front of our house (which I don't have yet) one with extended family , one on vacation etc etc. I thought it would be easy but now I keep second guessing my choices! Well I must head off to Wednesday night kids klub!

Have a fabulous "hump day"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations