Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Any book suggestions?

Well, now that I have done all the paperwork part (that I can do for this step) I have started reading books on adoption! I found some great one's and some very "scary"ones! I know not many people check this blog out at this point but if anyone has any suggestions on books that pertain to international adoption we would love the advice! I also have started getting info like special packing lists for our trip to China (yes I know that is months away!) but at least I feel like I'm being productive! I failed at not buying our little Addi clothes today! How can a girl pass up 60% off!?! lol! The kids are so funny about this whole process! Mr N. is all excited and can't wait for another little sis! Mr J. is wishing it would be another boy! And Miss R. keeps thanking us for a baby sister! I 'm sure some of these reactions will be short lived! I have started telling people we run into in the community of our decision to adopt, we have had all sorts of reactions! Some are excited for us, others think we are crazy and still others don't know what to say! Well thats it for now! Hope to have some more news in the next few days!

Have a super fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so how do you react to people who don't know what to say? I know I've had to learn how to deal with situations where people ask me about kids, haha.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations