Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funny Questions!

Well, this weekend we did our international adoption course. It went well, Iam glad I had done so much reading before hand as it would have been a little overwhelming! We started our homestudy last night with our social worker and good friend Jodi. Poor Howard! He truly is a man of few words! It was nearly impossible to extract info from him ;) And those darn questions are ones you really have to ponder for a few minutes! Thank goodness Jodi is such a good friend of ours or it would be even harder! I will head to the doctors for a physical tomorrow to make sure I am healthy enough to adopt! Also its our sweet little Riley's Birthday party tomorrow! We have 6 kids coming (and Mom's I hope!) Of course its a princess party! What else would it be? I don't know too many 4 yr old girls who don't have a princess party!lol! I can't believe she is already 4! Well thats it for now! Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations