Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for Nathan. Because he has taught me about strength!


I'm thankful for Riley, because she taught me about sensitivity.

I'm thankful for my husband, because he taught me about love.

I'm thankful for my parents, because among a million other things they taught me about positive attitude. I'm thankful for my sister, because she taught me about everlasting friendship.



I'm thankful for my children's father, because he makes up for what I lack and then some! My kids are so blessed to have him as their Dad! And I'm blessed that he is my partner.


I'm thankful for Josh, because he taught me how to be fun!





I'm also thankful for Addison and she has already taught me about patience. ( although Istill have much to learn about that :)) We can't wait to meet you!
I hope those of you in Canada have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with the people you are thankful for! And those of you elsewhere cherish the ones your lives have been blessed with, and give thanks for those blessings! I know I will be giving thanks for those that are near and far!Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving..
    LOVE this post.. have a great day..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post full of thanks! You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving Kim. So much to be thankful for. :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations