Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Skyping with Addison!!!!!

Oh my is Skype the best thing ever invented? In my books.....right now it is! Keith the gentleman that runs the Foster home that Addie is in suggested that I sign up for a skype account and then we can chat with her once a week!!! What a blessing! She'll actually know our faces and voices a little bit before we take her out of the only loving home she has ever been in. I have been struggling with that lately, they (the foster family) truly do love her and want whats best for her....but is us bringing her across the world the "best"thing for her? I am preparing myself for a heartbroken little girl for the first few weeks we have her in our arms. My heart wants to break just thinking about it :( Apparently Addison learned a new trick yesterday... she was playing on the floor and rolled over!!! I guess it scared her quite a bit, and they all got a good chuckle out of that! Also she is soooo wanting to sit up on her own but doesn't quite have the strength yet. I'm sure we will have a report that she is sitting in the next few weeks! I'll post when we actually see her and chat with her on Skype! I think I am floating on cloud 9 we can't wait! Riley is planning on singing "the wheels on the bus"for her when we chat!lol! Well I must go and feed the troops!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! I am sure that will help so much as she goes through the transition. The home obviously feels that this will happen and that they care deeply for her needs as she goes through this huge transition. Amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations