Friday, October 2, 2009

A Missed Phone Call From Our Agency :(

Uggh! We missed a call from our adoption agency, they left a message saying they needed to talk to us about a couple things, and will be in meetings most of the afternoon, so try back in 3 hrs or so. So now I am kicking myself for having a dead cell phone! Lol! What could it mean they have been trying to contact Addison's orphanage director and secure a referral of her on their private list that would then be referred to us. However China is celebrating 60 years of communist rule and the Mid Autumn Moon Festival so I didn't expect to hear anything until well after Oct 8th as all government agencies are closed for a week. Maybe its bad news :( Maybe its no news. Maybe just maybe things are working out ;) Well I need to get Riley to preschool and finish my grocery shopping. Please keep praying for us, I know I'll be in constant prayer all afternoon! Until I can get through to our agency! I will post once I know whats going on even if I'm disappointed. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday afternoon. I'll leave you with some scripture.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." ~Matthew 7:7~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations