Thursday, October 8, 2009

They've Attempted Contact!


Well our adoption agency attempted contact with the orphanage director. I guess the phone # I gave them did not work! But they did send an email! So I am checking with the foster family to see if the number I gave the agency is right. We are heading into Thanksgiving weekend so I think that we will hear nothing until after Monday. Please pray that the email our agency sent is received by the right person, and that Addison's referral will miraculously show up on our agencies list! I know it probably won't happen that quickly but even if the steps towards that happening are started I would be ecstatic! On another note..... SNOW ...... alot of it again this morning! I can hardly see the grass peeking through! Sigh, well I better go put extra socks in Josh's backpack as I still need to go buy him winter boots. I probably should have done that last night after Kids club! Whoops! I am adding another picture of Addison as her cute little face is slipping further down the page on the blog! Please Lord bring her home to us!

1 comment:

  1. Praying and praying hard. I can tell your heart aches and this process is so emotionally draining at times.... We woke to snow as well. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations