Monday, January 25, 2010

A File on Waiting Child List!!!

O.k. so there was a file on the waiting child list...... a little girl with OI 2yrs old. The director of Agape House wants us to get some info on this little girl as He thinks it may be Addison! I am trying really hard not to have my hopes up..... with that being said its hard not to. I have to remember what are the odds that this little girl would be her? the birthdate would be wrong? Is that possible? Well I guess we will soon find out..... if she is still even on the list! Please pray for us! It will be really hard for us to look at this file and say "no" if its not Addison, I don't even know if I can do that. Well we have been praying that God would open the right doors and close the ones we shouldn't enter. EEk I am so scared/excited! I will post with an update either way.

2 comments:

  1. BIG HUGS..
    sure hope it is her..
    Have a great day..
    keep us updated..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh big prayers for you Kim & family. This must be such a tough time waiting and hoping.

    May the Lord guide you at this time. To know what to do.

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations