Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our Week in a Nutshell.

This week was a bit of a rollercoaster.... we were hoping Addison would show up on the shared special needs list, she didn't (as far as we know) Her paperwork still seems to be missing. We know God knows exactly where it is. Who knows maybe he is hiding it for the right time;) If I said this week wasn't difficult I would be lying, however we made it through this week of referrals and I am sure we will make it through more until Addie's file is in our hot little hands! We have chosen to look at it like we are one month closer to our girl:0) I just received an email from Agape house, Addison received our Christmas package finally and is enjoying the toys and clothes we sent her. It's hard to believe she will be 16 mos old on the 29th of January and only wearing size 3-6mos clothing! Her leg is healing well and they hope to remove her cast in 2 weeks time. Apparently Addison loves to play with everyone and is quite social (just like her Mom!lol!) The "house mother" at Agape house; Hope will be back from the states this week and she is going to try and speak with the orphanage Addison was originally in to see where they are at with the paperwork. So we are still praying for her paperwork and referral.
Riley had her first dance class on Wednesday and she loved it! Those little girls were so darn cute and proud of themselves! Josh has been doing really well in school he has been coming home with high marks in Science and Grammar we are so proud of him!! Nathan has also been doing well in school, we are also seeing the shift between little boy to adolescent! He will be 11 in March and some days apparently I know very little ;) Sometimes I just have to laugh and try to remember what its like to be that age! Lately I have been finding it difficult to keep up to appointments and kids reading, and all their paperwork from school! Its kind of like laundry.... just when you thing your done, there is another pile! We are very excited as our family is preparing for a visit from Grandma R. (my Mom) My Dad is up in our neck of the woods running a project, so my Mom will come and stay with us for a few days, and then when Dad is off for 4 days he will join her here. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get outside and play! Also in March my sister will fly up with my Mom for a second visit! My sister is always a hit in our house as she is still 'fun' and young and doesn't have kids yet:0) That will soon change however, in August actually! I can't wait to be an Aunt! It will be fun to see her a preggers and I know she will be the best Mom ever! Our extended family is sure going to see alot of change in the next year! I wonder if my parents ever thought they would have this many grandchildren so young? Well thats whats been going on around here. I am always ecstatic to get an update on Addie, and its fun to share it somewhere with people who want to celebrate our progress! Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations