Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rumor....New List To Be Released on Monday!!!!


So the new waiting child list is to be released on Monday! We are hoping the reason Addison's paperwork is missing is because she is on this list. How amazing would that be!?! We would be humbled and honored if you would consider lifting this matter up in prayer..... We are praying

~That Addie's (Xue Ying Liu) paperwork would be found!

~She is on this January 18, 2010 waiting child list.

~ If she is on the list that our agency FOI will "find" her first and "lock"her in for us.

~ For Peace, Discernment, Patience, Wisdom and great Faith for Howard and I:0)

~ Most importantly that it be God's will not ours :0)


I just wanted to quickly share my devotion I was reading today.....

Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord's return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen. ~James 5:7~


In my devotion it says " Much of life is spent waiting. There's a right way to wait and a wrong way. Too often when things don't happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged. Even though we have the promise in our hearts, we give up and settle for status quo. The bible says "Be patient as you wait" Notice, it doesn't say if you wait, it says as you wait. the passage goes on to say, "See how the farmer waits expectantly." That's the key: We have to wait with expectancy..... To wait with expectancy means that we are hopeful and positive. We get up every morning expecting good things. We may have problems, but we know this could be the day God turns it around..... Waiting the correct way means your on the lookout. You talk as if what you believe is going to happen. You act as though its going to happen. You are making preparations....

I have permission to lean forward into God's favor." ~Joel Osteen~


I loved today's devotion reading. I had to ask myself how many times have I waited the "wrong"way? During this wait for Addison I have gotten really down (especially this last week) I do believe God placed her in our lives for a reason, and soon we will find out what that reason is. I sure hope and pray it is to be our daughter, however I know God's ways are better than mine so I will trust His plan, wherever that plan may take us. As we wait we will wait with hope and expectancy;)

I think we are in dire need of some Addie cuteness so I think a picture is in order:) Sorry not a new one but it's still cute:)

3 comments:

  1. Try to stay calm. Knowing the list is coming out may just drive you crazy with emotion! I will pray. I hope she is on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog -- I gave you a blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any word of Addison's file on the new list? I have been thinking of you all day! Wondering if they will release more files tonight, as they usually do two nights in a row....

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations