Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday's

I love this girl! She is our Riley-roo! I am so very thankful to God for her! Because among a million other things, when she thinks no one is looking she can really cut a rug :P And it always makes us laugh!

She can be one sassy cheeky monkey :)



And this girl love, love, loves her Dada Man! In her mind no other Man will ever compare! I would have to agree :) Her husband will have some pretty big shoes to fill!

Although most mornings she's a bear! I still thank God for her!




In all seriousness Riley is such a treasure! She can be painfully shy and full of anxiety, which breaks our hearts because we don't understand why! Yet the next second she is the most fun loving, sensitive, giving, compassionate well mannered little girl ever! The love I have for this girl makes my heart want to burst, and I am so thankful to God that He would allow me to parent such a precious gift like our Riley-roo!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much we can love our children.... how much we love our daughters! It gets even more amazing the older they get, when you can start to see glimpses of who they will be as an adult. Riley is precious and cute as can be! I was really shy as a child too, but I never stuck my foot in my mouth or regretted the way I acted, because I was too shy to act silly. I bet she will grow to be very reflective and intuitive. Not such a bad thing. It will be awesome (and probably difficult at times) to see her with a new sister and the relationship there that will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Love the last photo of her:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations