Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WOW!!!!

I was up early this morning to have time to read my devotion and have some quiet time. When I was finished I had some time to "check in" on some of my favourite blogs. Well on one of my favs was a link to the most amazing adoption story and how God truly does have a plan if we let Him work through us! Here is the link I encourage you to read this families amazing testimony, I guarantee it will give you goosebumps!
http://1diamond1ruby1pearl.blogspot.com/2009/12/our-journey-to-sienna-grace.html

2 comments:

  1. I follow that blog as well and it is an amazing story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that an amazing story. I have been there with them every single step and it still blow me away. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations