Monday, April 12, 2010

Som Finds!




I really don't have much to update on! We had a lovely weekend, Howard was home for 4 days and we even got out on a date (lunch and equipment auction!hahaha!) The lunch was lovely and I actually had fun crawling in and out of all the the travel trailers the auction will be selling this week. The kids are great and we saw some dear friends we haven't seen in a while.

I thought I would share a couple finds. This magazine( Life: beautiful)is awesome its has some tea party ideas, an article on China some yummy recipes, and if you look in the front it has a calender with scripture reading from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs for each day so you can read the Bible in a year. There is also some great articles from Dr James Dobson, Max Lucado, Dr Gary Smalley and Joyce Meyer in each publication. If your in Western Canada I got my magazine at Save On Foods.

My second find is... on Ebay a girl can find some high end bras! Think Freya, Fantasie etc. etc.

for a quarter of the price they sell for in specialty stores most of them New With Tags (NWT) I like to support our local retailers but when the bra I want is $168 and I can by it for $46 it makes it rather hard to shop local! I will continue to shop locally once in a while, but for my favourite bras that I know the size and model# I think Ebay might be the ticket:0)

On a different note.....can that darn waiting child list come out already:0) We're on pins and needles over here! Hope you have a lovely week, I plan to get out and enjoy our spectacular weather they are forecasting with my Riley-girl we might have to do a picnic at the park if it truly reaches the highs they are forecasting!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to look for that magazine... I have never heard of it before. I am glad you had a great weekend, considering how it started with our lovely storm! I am hoping for higher temps and some sunshine this week too, hasn't started yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on pins and needles for you!! I keep checking your blog! :)

    Praying for you.

    Oh and that magazine sounds great, I'll have to look for it.

    And another thing, I had no idea a bra could cost so much? Wow. I guess I'm pretty happy to have La Senza...lol! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations