Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Finds!


O.k. I have a few finds/things I love right now:0) First is the book "Waking the Dead" by John Eldredge. This book I have read last year as a book study, it changed my life.....I could write a whole blog post on this book. However I won't bore you all:0) So I'll just say its a book you have to read when you have silence around you! No interruptions! No kiddies! No husbands! If you plan on reading find a quiet place and I suggest reading one chapter every few days so you can really reflect on each subject. I was planning on redoing this study starting last week but the ladies that were coming all felt we have alot going on and other studies we are attending. This Fall we plan on reading it though and I am very excited!

Soooo this next book comes out next Tuesday May 4th, and my sister Krista and I are so excited! Yes I will be there when the bookstore opens!!! Just kidding:0) It's totally cheesy and (gasp) about vampires and is total drivel, but it is such a funny series and I love it! So I guess I am a cheesy drivel loving nerd! And I am totally ok with that.

Yum-0 I just picked up a couple packages of Starbucks yummy instant coffee for our trip to China. Now they even have travel mugs that will hold up to 6 individual packages of the coffee! I may have to invest in 2 of those as well;) My only concern is I like a little cream in my coffee and that doesn't pack so well. We will have to get creative and figure something out.


I just picked up this CD from our Christian bookstore. Usually I just buy singles on iTunes, but this whole CD is awesome! I would say they are an alternative christian band. I have been listening to them all week on repeat, and still love the whole album:0)




O.k. are these not the cutest swimsuits ever?I think Addison and Riley may need matching ones!
These are Kate Mack's ballerina tutu swimsuit and I have noticed they have tonnes on ebay! I can just picture the girls in these matching swimsuits playing at the beach!





And finally Matilda Jane clothing. Sigh I so love their summer line called Hammond Bay. I have ordered this outfit and one more for Addison and was hoping to order the matching one for Riley but they are sold out of Miss Riley-roo's size:( I was hoping to have pictures of the girls done once we are home for a bit. However by the end of August or September all the Fall stuff will be out so I'll be sure to order early!
Anyways these are some of the things I have fallen in love with lately.


3 comments:

  1. So I have that book on my nightstand -- haven't started reading it. Now I may have to! I don't read the Sookie Stackhouse books, but love the True Blood series on tv... I have that bathing suit for Lilah -- bought it at Target... and I have the same outfit from Matilda Jane for Lilah - it is a bit too big!

    We seem to have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have similar taste Paige:0) If you watch True Blood the books are 100 times better! Great summer holiday books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swimsuit is precious, not to mention the Matilda Jane clothing! Can't wait to see both on her.

    Just watch the ebay thing for that swimsuit, I heard that if it comes from China, it may not be the best quality. :) There was a lady posted saying it turned brown when it was wet. No idea, it may just have been a one off! :) Like Paige said, Target and also Old Navy have a very similiar one this year! Much cheaper too! :)

    Isn't the buying part the best? I so went crazy before we went to China! Heh!

    Oh, and you'll probably definitely need the coffee, stock up!

    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations