Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Miss Riley-roo!


My first girl! I was so smitten with Riley when she was born! She was the easiest labour & delivery ever!!! And Miss Roo was the snuggliest baby ever! She would love to just sit back and watch all the action take place:0) I would have to say she still is very much like that!


I love this little picture look at the rolls on her ankles! and those little lips!


I had to add a couple pictures of Riley and her soother (soosie) This child would not go anywhere without her dearly beloved soosie:0) I started to worry we would never get rid of it;) Now looking back at this picture it makes me wonder why I sweat the small stuff?

This is our girl now... she has decided pictures are not so great and I have no sense of fashion and on top of that I have no clue how to do hair!!!! Therefore I am not "allowed" to dress her or do her hair, needless to say we have been seeing some rather interesting outfits and hair:0) She has become a very loving, shy, stubborn, sensitive always willing to give a hand little girl. Some days I say that once she's a teenager only one of us may survive. As she is already giving me a real run for my money, however I hope she keeps some of these traits maybe she will be less likely to cave to peer pressure as a teenager? I guess only time will tell:0)


All I know is when the day is over and she is sound asleep in her bed I sure love her! All the parts! she brings such joy to our home and I am thankful to God that He allowed Howard and I to parent her for a little while! Happy 5th Birthday my precious girl Riley.








2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Riley!

    I love the sweet baby pictures! What a little doll... she still is. I hope she has a great day!

    I had a someone once tell me that no matter what happens with our kids during the day, if we go and kiss them goodnight when they are already asleep we will fall in love with them all over again! How true!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Riley Roo! Gosh she was one super sweet baby! And she's beautiful now too, even though she doesn't let you dress her or comb her hair - you'd never know.

    I toally see my day of this coming, sooner than I expect too. Lilah had a hissy fit on Sunday when I put a dress on her that she decided she didn't like. Yeah, whatever! Lol! I decided I wouldn't let the 2 year old get the better of me - this time!

    Happy 5th Birthday sweet girl! Soon you'll be a big sister!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations