Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Weekend:0)

We had a great weekend! Lots going on around our house. My Mom has come to visit for a few days which is always a treat. She has been a great help with the kids and keeping everyone busy. We went out to Kleskun Hills on Saturday. This area is considered the most northern Badlands area in Alberta. It was fun to hike the hills with my Mom and Riley....the boys deserted us to play a game of capture the flag with some friends:0)We had lots of other things going on but this I think was the highlight of the weekend. Here is a picture of Miss Riley-roo and I at the top of Dinosaur Hill.


Also this weekend I have been busy pricing out flights,talking to our adoption agency and filling out travel VISA forms for China! I still feel uneasy about the whole citizenship papers not being ready in time for travel....please pray that our MLA Chris Warkentin will be able to speed Addison's paperwork along at the immigration office. If we don't receive these papers before we leave we can not bring Addison home.However I am sure it will all work out, but a little prayer never hurts:) Here is another picture of Miss Addison....I love this one as she looks totally sassy:0)Oh goodness I can not wait to meet her!

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Addison, it shows a lot of personality!

    I had no idea the badlands went that far north. I will have to check it out sometime! Looks like a great weekend.

    I can hardly wait to see your itinerary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your girls look like they have a little sass going on!! ;)

    But I admit it's the best way. It keeps you hopping, and grining too!

    Prayers are being sent...

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations