Monday, May 31, 2010

Look What I Found in My Inbox This Morning!!!



Another picture of sweet Addie:0) Those are the PJ's we sent in her care package, through Ann @ Red Thread China. Ann sets up a care package over in China and sends it directly to the orphanage/foster home. Such a great service for us adoptive families! Looks like our girl just had her hair cut! Oh goodness I can't wait to be there! I can't believe tomorrow is June already! In 5 short weeks we will be in China hugging our little girl!!!! (God willing) Still waiting for citizenship info!

I have set up a shutterfly account for our trip so I can add many pictures if you look to the left of this page you will see a link that will bring you directly there!
Not much at the site now, but soon we will be filling it up with China!

Let us hold uswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! And she looks so huggable in those jammies.... isn't it great to get a look at where she is living and how. So different from us here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad! Every photo is just precious, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of getting these updated pictures, don't you feel like you're walking on air?! I'm so so happy for you and you have a precious little bundle there I tell ya. She is absolutely beautiful.

    Hurry up TA!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, is that a wad of cash she's holding?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should ask Jill! We were wondering the same thing! If you look at one of the first pictures we got of her she is holding something as well! My guess was a cigarette pkg!!! Riley wants me to ask as soon as I get to China:0)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations