Saturday, May 15, 2010

Addie update!



I just received this updated picture from Ann at Red Thread:0)
Addison is now 22lbs and 87cm tall and size 7!!!! shoes (I think) She loves her foster sister and this sister is teaching her basic English:0) How cute is that? She is well loved and very attached to her foster family. Which is really good! Although it is going to be extremely tough on her and Howard and I when she first meets us:( I have been praying more than I ever had:0) I trust God will lead us through her grief.
I hope to book our flights on Monday and then will post our itinerary! EEEK! Did I just type that? It seems so surreal!
I want to thank those of you who commented on my last post and answered my question.
It was a relief to hear what you all said, as that was what I felt:0) I am glad my thoughts were so similar to all of yours:0) Of course we will not leave her at the nursery she will be with us in the service for some time. I liked your idea Shelley of arriving late and leaving early for the first few times:0)Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. No mark on her little nose, so it must have been a scab! She is so beautiful. I would still count on her feet being small. She is the exact same size as Lilah.

    The adjustment for her will be traumatizing and heartbreaking, but you will see some changes within a couple of days and others could take months and months. It just takes time and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Addie, you are so ridiculously cute!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations