Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Booked Flights!

\
This is the final updated picture of Miss Addie we have:0)

I guess its official we are going to China!!! I just booked the flights. Phew is that a huge weight off my shoulders:0) We fly out of our hometown July 8th @ 7AM and connect with an Air China flight on the same afternoon. We arrive in Beijing on July 9th @ 4:15PM and then we fly out of Beijing on July 23rd @3:50 and arrive in Vancouver @ 11:50AM July 23rd and then connect to a flight that will get us home @ 10:15PM!

I shopped around for days for cheap flights......well lets just say we are flying in July! There is no such thing as cheap flights:0) I did save us nearly $1600 flying with Air China vs Air Canada!So I am happy about that.I started stressing out as the prices kept getting more expensive as the days past!However we are booked now, and I don't have to worry:0) Has anyone travelled with Air China? Please leave me a note with your experience. I sure would like to know what to expect with them:0)

I hope to post our tentative itinerary soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard Air China is good, but we went with Air Canada (which I generally don't like!). One step closer. It is going to go so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations