Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!





2010 was a year that will go down in the history books of our family. It was a year our family grew from being a family of 5 to a family of 6. This was the year we met our precious daughter Addison face to face, and brought her home forever. It was a year of great adventure, for Howard and I. We travelled across the world, we learned to lean and trust in the Lord more than we ever had to in our lives. We learned the power of a whisper and the rewards in obeying His call far outweigh the "what ifs" and also that God has a incredible plan for ourlives, a role for each of us to play, and that He isn't finished with us yet! It was Riley's first year of Kindergarten, and we watched the boys grow and mature in leaps and bounds. My sister had her first baby a sweet little girl named Sydney. On the whole we had a year that was blessed beyond compare.



As we head into 2011, I look forward to it with excitement and hope. I was trying to plan out what the year would look like, and then I started thinking are these plans mine or Gods? I wonder what it is that God would have our family do this year? So this year I really have no clue what it will look like! We have some career paths that may change soon for Howard, and hopefully some family holiday's, but what else? I guess we can only wait and see!



I put together a little video of pictures of some of our favourite moments of 2010.....its LONG! So I don't feel bad if your not into watching it :) When I look at these pictures most of them leave a huge grin on my face, and it leaves me feeling thankful for all our family has been blessed with.



And because I love you friends, family, blogger friends and "lurkers" I pray the Lord will use you this year, may He write fantastic words in your story words that may terrify you if spoken to you today, words that He and only He would be powerful enough to speak into existence and faithful enough to see to fruition. I pray that you will be brave enough to obey His whispers and walk in the path He has made for you. I pray He blesses you and your family beyond your wildest dreams. This is also what I am praying for our family.


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kim! I too am excited to see what the Lord has in store for each of our lives. You've had an amazing year and I'm wishing you another incredible year, full of love and joy.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year... I am excited to see what 2011 will bring you as well and look forward to following your blog... so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations