Friday, January 28, 2011

We're Still Here

Riley now has Addison's bug and is quite sick. So we are just trying to keep everyone comfortable and hang at home, which results in a truckload more housework for me :) We really haven't done anything that is interesting around here. Howard came home for 2 days and now he is gone again for 8 days. Nathan has been home with a "sore" femur. We have had some beautiful, exceptionally warm weather these past 5 days, so much so that I can see our grass in places. Although it is snowing as I type this. The big fluffy kind of snowflakes!

I am in the process of planning a trip to Orlando for our family, so that is helping this winter not seem so bad. We will be bringing Howard's mom with us, which will be really fun & certainly nice to have an extra adult. This will be our second trip to Orlando and this time we will be staying for 2 weeks. I have found a townhouse quite close to Disney and the boys are beyond excited to check out the Harry Potter theme park at Universal. We will be there over Riley's birthday and she is hoping to have lunch with Cinderella at the castle :)

So that is basically whats going on in our little world. Lots of just laying low. I'm still hoping the boys and I don't catch the bug the girls have. Hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting!

1 comment:

  1. A trip to Florida sounds wonderful! I am so sick of this weather... winter here is usually quite beautiful, but with all this melting, it is such a brown mess.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations