Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Cwazy Hair"




Thats how she says it....."Cwazy Hair." I was bathing Miss Addison last night and we made a crazy hairstyle. Addison loves cwazy hair! She insisted on being taken out of the tub so she could look in the mirror. As she looked in the mirror she started to laugh and said "Cwazy hair, like Mama's!"


Sheesh! tell me how you really feel Addison!lol! Yes I have curly hair, but apparently in her little world It is indeed Cwazy! So I guess that makes me her Cwazy haired Mama! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaa! That is such a sweet story! And I love her 'cwazy hair' - I can just hear her say it too!

    Hope your littles are all feeling better.

    Have a super weekend!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! The honesty of kids! I am sure your hair is great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this made me smile!!! She is precious!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are all keeping well. We haven't heard from you in a long time...hint-hint! :)

    Happy new year!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations