Saturday, November 21, 2009

11 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Our wedding day 11 years ago! I had to take a picture of picture as there were no digital cameras back then ;)






And then today.......well this summer, its not too often we get our picture taken together:)

I am so very blessed to be married to my favorite person in the whole world! I remember never being nervous on or leading up to our wedding day, I had no doubts because I knew that Howard was always meant to be my husband! We had a very quick courtship, met in February, engaged in June, pregnant in August and married in November! My parents really wanted us to wait at least a year to get married.....that was before I got "knocked up" Then there tune changed pretty quickly:) My Mom planned pretty much my whole wedding and it was lovely, I couldn't have planned a more perfect wedding myself! Thanks Mom! However more importantly our marriage has been a joyful one, we have always supported one another and knew when things were tough, that the valley we were in,was just a season and we would soon see brighter days! We have done so much growing together and even accepted the Lord and were baptized together! I was only 19 when we were married, and I thank God everyday that He gave me Howard. Most 19 year olds who get married and have kids that young don't have such wonderful stories! So I am thankful and I joke with my friends that, I love my husband and I even LIKE him too:)
Happy Anniversary Honey! Here's to another 50 years!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

~1 Cor. 13:13

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Have a great day and enjoy the movie, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniverary! ...and like you said, here's to another 50 happy years, all being well. :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations