Monday, November 30, 2009

Cinnamon Buns for our Ladies!


I am feeling quite adventurous tonight and we are making cinnamon buns for the ladies group I attend. There are only a few of us, however I so enjoy their company! So since this the last official coffee time we will have together before Christmas I thought I would surprise them with some fresh cinnamon buns.
On another note my Hubby was home for one night,last night. What a treat! We have been missing him, but Thursday will come quick!
Is anyone else wondering how December crept up so quickly? I just realized the kids only have 14 days of school left until Christmas Holidays!!!! Yippee! I guess I need to get my butt in gear :)

3 comments:

  1. Those look awfully good, I may have to drive up and have some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Thank you for leaving such love on my blog. Your comments are such an encouragement to me. They are like little gifts that I get to open up. I wish I could run next door and hug you! Sending lots of love and prayers from California to Canada! -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop it! I love cinnamon buns, my hubby even MORE! The smell is something else!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations