Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fracture!


Poor Nathan has a broken shoulder! We are not sure how it happened, however it has and he is in alot of pain! This part is the hard part.....the watching you child suffer and not being able to do anything about it. Nate has a pretty dapper looking sling with snoopy characters all over it and I am keeping him well medicated.
We are so blessed with a wonderful Doctor, he was on his way to the airport and met us at the Future Shop parking lot and examined him!!!! And then called the Xray department to order the Xrays! So we had seen the Doctor, had xrays, and bought a new sling and were home in less than 2 hours! We are so very thankful for our Dr.O.
Normally this sort of thing would be a little upsetting but we would put on our happy faces and move on, today is however only day 2 of 10 days that Howard is out of town for work. So I'm not feeling so tough at the moment:) I know I am exactly where I need to be and that God is at his strongest when I am weak! Right now I am feeling really weak! I know what I need to do (pray, and give it to God) but somehow I keep taking it back:) I know that He works using all things for the good of those who love Him. I just wish I could take this cup away from Nathan and bear it for him! This too shall pass!
Well I guess now that we are unable to be out and about this weekend, I can stay home with the kids and get all my Christmas baking done! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ~Romans 8:28~

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have a very relaxing weekend. Enjoy baking with your children and I hope you feel renewed!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations