Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Days 1,2 and 3 of Thanks & Giving

I thought I would post here the things I was thankful for and will posting on the Threads of Faithfulness blog. You are welcome to join in just follow the link on the post just prior to this one.






Day1- My husband as he is my bestfriend, a wonderful father, that loves us all and provides for us!




Day 2- My best girlfriends whom I had lunch with! They are such a support and I am so blessed to have them in my life Thank Karolyn, Jodi, Karmen, Jodica & Kathleen! What an amazing small group we have:)




Day 3- I am thankful for my health, that I am able to serve others!
Now hopefully I will be able to keep up with this daily;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations