Monday, December 6, 2010

23, 22, 21,19 Days until Christmas Advent






O.k we were so busy having fun with these activities I hardly had time to post ;)



23 - Josh's famous Candy Cane Hot Chocolate ~ 1 after 8 chocolate in bottom of cup with hot cocoa mix, hot water, a little milk, stir with a candy cane and top with whip cream! Yum-o!






22- Family fun dinner at Trina & Vince's ~ we had a blast! Good food & fun times.






21- Set up kids Christmas tree! ~ they had a blast and I watched from the sidelines ;)






20- Tobogganing! Riley was in her glory! First time tobogganing this year!



19- Today we made Chocolate Peppermint cookies for the school carnival on Thursday.


I wish I had pictures of each of these events, but I don't! I am going to try harder to snap a couple quick pics of each activity from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am going to try the hot chocolate thing!

    And I love the pony tails and santa dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kim, the kids are beautiful under the Christmas tree. Love the girls dresses.

    And what fun activities!

    I am going to miss you over the next three weeks. I don't think I'll blog this time.

    Take care and have a wonderful Christmas. Your first with little Addison. It'll be a happy home and a happy Christmas having her home and spending it with you, that's for sure.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations