Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Well we survived the party, as did my house! And had a wonderful time visiting with good friends. I have more leftover food than I know what to do with! And the kids had a blast. Addy kept saying after each guest would leave " No night-night!" She just wanted to stay up and party all night long!
Our family hopes you have a very Merry Christmas! And that you all have a chance to spend some quality time with your families. Thats what we plan on doing.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I am glad your party went well and I hope you can relax a bit now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo, my friend, is absolutely stunning. I hope you have it framed! :)

    Makes me want to go out and hire a professional!

    Loved the "no night-night"! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations