Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 more sleeps!


Well we are pretty much done! All we need is the turkey and then I am finished! Yay! Tomorrow night we are having a party, and I am quite looking forward to it. Although there will be something like 20 kids so that should get good and wild! lol!
My Mom and Dad will be heading over to our place on the 24th for a couple days of fesitivies. My sister's family however will be sadly missed. I must say, that now that I am a aunt it is harder to be away from our extended family, Sydney is already 4 months old and I haven't even met her yet!!!
Finally I had to share what Josh said to me today as it was hysterical!!! So on my wish list was a pair of Frye equestrian boots. I really didn't think Howard would even consider them as they are quite pricey. But boy how a girl can dream :) Anyways Josh says to me today "Mom you know those boots you really wanted?" I reply "yes." Josh continues " You know, the stir fry boots? They were all sold out. Sorry" My response as I am laughing so hard I am trying not to pee my pants is. " Its ok sweetie, I really didn't need stir fry boots!" As my kids get older I hear less and less of these faux pas, and they are so darn sweet!
Heres to hoping your "stir fry" boots aren't sold out :)

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about the "stir fry boots" LOL, gotta love Josh!
    The girlies look very fancy in their dresses! What a great colour.
    This is a fabulous song, it is very powerful!
    Enjoy your Christmas party tomorrow.
    We miss you as well!We look forward to seeing you in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute story! Have a great Christmas... even though you are away from some of your family.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations