Sunday, December 12, 2010

Missing Our Rooey Girl!


Our Riley-roo went off to my mom's place today, to stay for a couple days....and I am already missing her! Pathetic I know! She was so excited to go and stay with Grandma and she told me about all the many things they are going to do in the next few days! I know she is going to have a blast and the time will fly for her! She was so sweet! As I was waving good bye and blowing kisses to her in the driveway, I could see her little chin quiver and she was trying with all her mite not to cry!!! She loves my Mom alot, probably even more than me!!! However Miss Roo really has a hard time with good byes. I almost got choked up when she was all misty eyed! Even though I knew she was in good hands and would probably forget all about me within minutes :) Funny how our kids can get us like that!
While she is gone I will be finishing my Christmas shopping with Miss Addy in tow, and this next week is the busiest one leading up to the big day! I think we have some sort of event everyday this week except for Monday and Friday! My big goal is to focus and enjoy on one day at a time :)
Hurray only 5 days of school left until Christmas holidays!!!! I know many families countdown the days until their kids go back, not me! I love having everyone under the roof. I love spending the morning hanging out and making pancakes for the kids. I love not having to be anywhere at a specific time, and I find the holiday's are the best time of the year for those lazy mornings :) Hope you all have a splendiferous (we have been reading too much Fancy Nancy!) week :)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet photo! I hope she has a great time being spoiled at Grandmas. Have a great and relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations