Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How Many Kings?

The song that is playing in the background is one of my favourite Christmas songs. It makes me want to cry and shout for joy all at the same time! lol!

How many kings stepped down from their throne?
How many lords have abandoned their home?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts to romance a world that was torn all apart?
How many Fathers have gave up their son for me?
Only one did that for me.

~Downhere~

That is truly what this blessed holiday is about! Thank you God for coming into this broken world for me! I pray I can teach my kids the true meaning of Christmas, despite all the consumerism that is around us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations