Friday, July 2, 2010

Cooking School: Joshy J. Washers

Our final cooking school until I get back from China. It was Josh's turn last night, and he chose to make a BLT Pizza.....it was interesting. He made homemade dough and everything! We both really had a good time cooking together, however Howard got home in the middle of the process and Josh got a little side tracked:0)

O.k this boy really can't be in front of a camera and not be silly! And I love that about him, he is constantly making me laugh:0)


Here is Joshy J. Washer's (how did we ever come up with that nickname?) with his finished product.

Here is the BLT Pizza!



Well now it is 6 days until China! Ooh I just got butterflies! I am just tying the final loose ends together. Like I forgot to buy Addie travel medical insurance! Whoops! All done now though. I notice on the 10 day forecast we may be in for alot of rain, I am wondering if I should buy some of those compact rain coats for both Howard and I?
Tonight our sweet friends Trina and Vince are taking us out for dinner! Yum-o at my favourite Chinese place! Can you tell I am just a little excited? I might even talk Howard into a movie afterwards! We'll see. This will most likely be one of our last dates for quite some time, so I am very much looking forward to tonight!

2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks really good! I get butterflies for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks simply amazing! Hope you had a great date night!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations