Friday, July 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties & 2 More Sleeps!

O.k. I am having a few internet issues. I can post to our blog via email, however it won't allow me to attach pictures. So that is where
our shutterfly account comes in handy! I have a link for it at the top left hand coner of our blog....I think it says pictures of china. or here
is the address  www.khmervyn.shutterfly.com  so from this point on I will post our pictures from shutterfly. Also when ever I check my
emails and want to send one from my contact list.....well apparently I no longer have a contact list!!! All of my contacts have been wiped
out! From here any ways. I will see if my Mom can access my webmail account from home and see if I have a list when accessed in
Canada. So if I said I would email you, I may not be able to....unless I can remember your email address! The final thing is, we will have to pay for internet in our hotel for the last 9 days we are here so I will be posting less (depending
on how much it costs.)
 
Okay enough business! 2 mores sleeps until Addison!!! I am now finally allowing myself to get excited! Before it was about each little step, like this paperwork, that flight, our big flight to Beijing....now we're here! and its only 2 more sleeps!!! Please pray for Addison as the
time gets closer for her to leave her foster home and join her forever family. She has been with her foster family for 2 years so the
transition may be quite difficult and extremely scary for sweet Addie. Please also pray for Howard and I for the next few days as this
time will be an emotional rollercoaster I am sure:)
 
Its still early here, like 7 AM. The streets are really quiet right now, and its already warm! I think they turn off the A/C overnight, as it got
pretty muggy in here, however I can feel the A/C starting now.I can't believe we are actually here! I think we will walk to the Llama Temple
today as its close by, as is some bell tower, and maybe try to find a market as Howard and my friend K. have not brought sunglasses.
I hope to take lots of pictures, and will post them tonight, if I don't zonk out first:) I feel so blessed to have people we know, and that
attend the same church travelling with us....that just doesn't ever happen! So thank you God! Also that we could travel at a time that was
convenient for my Mom & Aunt Donna to look after Nathan, Josh & Riley for almost the whole time. His time is always perfect, and it
does feel that way:)
 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations