Sunday, November 21, 2010

12 Years


12 years ago today, Howard and I chose each other and were married. It seems like just yesterday that we were newly weds. Sigh, how the years seem to fly by!


I am so ridiculously blessed! I may not blog about Howard all that often, but I certainly won the prize when he chose me to be his wife. Howard is the most patient and selfless person I have ever met, I can't think of a time when he has ever put himself before those he cares about. He treats me like a queen, and I have to say I hardly deserve it! We are bestfriends and he is my most favourite person in the whole wide world.


Marriage isn't always easy, it is certainly about choices. Choosing to love and put someones needs above your own, choosing to stay when things are tough, choosing to compromise when you really don't want to and choosing to make lemonade with lemons instead of dwell in the negative.


Howard I chose you 12 years ago......and yet still today, I choose you! I am honored to be called your wife, and grateful that you are my bestfriend. Thanks for being you, the man the I love and cherish. The father of our children, our provider and my confidant. I can't even imagine what life would be like without you. Here's to another 60 years of choosing each other :)

2 comments:

  1. You're a lucky girl, and I know exactly how you feel. :) Congratulations on 12 years together!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations