Monday, November 15, 2010

But Baby its Cold Outside!

So the weather man keeps saying its going to get cold tomorrow, and snow....and then we wake up and its still mild! So Addison and I decided instead of exercising in the basement, we would get out and take advantage of this mild weather. Well I consider it mild, Addy she just thinks Im nutso for bringing her out in the frigid morning :) I have said it before, and will probably say it again.....I don't know how she is going to survive our Canadian winters! She hates even the tiniest hint of cool! I am sure we will be layering and bundling our little Hubei Honey!

This is the "lake" in our subdivision. I always get a kick out of what they call a lake in Alberta! To me this is a pond. I guess being raised on Vancouver Island has spoiled me a bit! It is starting to freeze over.



Oh! There is that tongue again! Jill I don't think its chapped lips.....I think its just sauciness:)


Oh how my sweet little girl makes me smile and laugh!




Lets just say when we got home Addison was VERY happy to cuddle up in my lap and sip on a hot chocolate! She was such a trooper though. And enjoyed the fresh air even though it was a little cold for her liking.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Yes, this one is definitely sauciness!!! :)

    Lilah hated the cold too, she climatized though, to a certain extent. But I feel her pain and sympathize with her. I've been here almost 11 years and every year I just seem to feel the cold more and more. Old age I say, old age!!!! Haha!

    She's such a lovely girl and I like how she brought her doll out, guess the doll doesn't mind freezing!! ;)

    We have a hot chocolate lover here aswell!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...if your lake is freezing over...IT IS NOT MILD!!! Holy cow!! I'm going to side with your little southern cutie. I KNOW I would not survive it!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations