Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Excited!?!

Sweet little Addie's pictures were way down on the page so I thought I needed to post with her picture in it :0) Even though they are old ones:0)



Am I getting excited? That's what people I run into downtown keep asking me.....Uh, Yeah! And also apprehensive! In three short weeks (God willing) we will meet this sweet little girl. All of our lives will be changed forever! I sort of thought that I would be a basket case at this point....however I find that the Lord has given me this unexplainable peace! I am sleeping well most nights and I'm not feeling frantic or any anxiety! I have been praying more than I ever have in my life! And trust God to guide us during this time. I still have moments I want to "own" the whole citizenship stuff, but God is WAY bigger than that! So I trust that He knows and will take care of things in His own perfect timing......don't get me wrong I would be hugely disappointed if we had to wait to travel, however I don't want to be rushing things either:0) Wow! Three weeks and we will be a family of 6!!!! God sure is amazing!

3 comments:

  1. It feels like it is going by so fast, maybe not fast enough for you though. I really hope you can cherish every moment of this journey, even though it all will feel very surreal! How amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bad, but I was totally going to ask you to repost her pictures and then I thought I am so rude and demanding! Lol! She is gorgeous! I want to squeeze her so badly. :)

    So glad to hear the Lord is giving you the calm and peace you need right now, but I'll keep praying for citizenship.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. i,..

    COngrats on your proposal!! ? You are going to Wuhan!! I have a few pictures of the orphanage there that I saw from Yellow Crane tower... It looks like a nice orphanage and it is very big! When in Wuhan we enjoyed the food very much!.. Tehri local dish is a white fish and is pretty nice!!We ate at one place called Kang Long Tai Zi restaurant.. it is where locals eat and the food there was so cheap and good... We ate at another place where you have a private room cant remember the name and again great food and the service was awesome.. In Wuhan it will be VERY hot and humid even in April it was so hot. It is also to me was pretty dirty and their was a haze the whole time...The people are great! and so warm.. Be prepaired you will draw alot of attention!! When people noticed us in the market all were very warm and thumbs up,.. If you need anything there is a Care 4 that has everything like a walmart.



    http://threewoods-heather.blogspot.com/ my blog

    http://www.smokeysister.blogspot.com/ travel mate and friend

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations