Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping For Addie

So I have been doing some shopping.....just a bit:0) And have enjoyed every second of it! Here are a few of the things I picked up for Addie.





We debated (when I say we I really mean I!) over what baby carrier to buy and finally settled on the Scootababy, it holds up to 40lbs and is designed for hip carrying more than front so its supose to be more ergonomic. It also has a really wide shoulder strap, which is great so it won't cut into a persons neck/shoulder.











The next 3 items I ordered off of Etsy. The shop is called Pretty Me. I had really hard time not buying everything! She has alot of cute stuff. Here is her site if you are interested www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyMe














Yes I know my pictures suck!

I had to throw in a few ladybugs!






Oh, how I do love Matilda Jane Clothing!




I was also loving this Gymboree line. Yes I also know everything needs to be ironed....but I will be packing it in a suitcase, and it will just get wrinkled again!




I abesolutely love Kate Mack swimsuits for little girls, they are just so darn cute!





So that is a few of the things I have picked up for Addison....there is alot more I just don't really have time to take pictures of it:0) I am still looking for a carseat, I can't seem to decide, and Howard really could care less which one we pick:0)






1 comment:

  1. Well, that will be one well dressed little girl! Adorable stuff... I know what I will be doing today... Etsy, here I come!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations