Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Splash Party!

Every year on the last Wednesday Kids Club night at our church, our most wonderful children's Pastor hosts a Splash Party. The kids always have a blast and can not wait until the following year when they get to slip and slide and have the biggest water gun fight ever:0)
Here is the picture of the slip and slide.....some of the little kids ended up flying down this thing!


This picture make me laugh! Forget about spraying other people....I'll just drink the water:0) This is one of our dear friends little girl, and she always has a way of making me smile!

Josh was in an 8 year old boy's heaven:0)


Riley started to get in on the fun at the end.

Josh's trip down the slide:0)

Riley.....well she didn't enjoy it so much!

Nathan was also there and had a riot....I always find it hard letting him go to these things, especially since we are travelling so soon. It would really suck for him to have a fracture before we go! I had to just give it to God and trust Nate to make safe decisions:) Sigh, the life of a Mom with a kid with brittle bones, somedays I wish we could put him in a bubble:0) Just Kidding of course!
We had such a fun night that I almost forgot about Addison's citizenship.....almost! Nope we have still heard nothing!



2 comments:

  1. That does look like fun. My kids do this at camp every year, a big tarp with whatever grease is used to deliver baby cows! Gross, but they love it. It must be difficult for Nate to watch, but he seems pretty mature about it all. Have you contacted that Judy Colford at CIC, she seems to get things done quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy, I wouldn't mind a trip down that myself!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations