Friday, June 18, 2010

Frustration!

O.k. I am getting a little frustrated.....this whole citizenship part 1 process is beginning to drive me nuts! I phoned CIC yesterday to check the status of our file, and was told that they have not received either of our MP's office faxes!?! So the gentleman I spoke to was going to fax an urgent tag to be added to our file. I emailed our MP's office thanking them for all their help and forwarding the info I had. Well they weren't very happy I was checking up on things on my own! In there words it would be pulling our file in 2 different directions, hence slowing down the process!?! And if we didn't want their help to please let them know! I have been patient with them and thankful.....and really really polite! I get that our file is probably 1 of many they are working on, however I don't feel they realize/care what the implications are if we do not get this part done, and I need to be proactive!

I KNOW that God sees all this and is way BIGGER than a tiny piece of paper:0) I trust His timing is perfect. However our family would be honoured if you would pray that Addison`s citizenship part 1 will be processed in time for us to travel with this July 8th group. I have been at peace with this until today....it was almost like switch was flipped:0) We just need this done! And please pray that our MP`s office would be truly advocating and working with us. I hope next week will be a big week. Hopefully we will see this paperwork done and receive Travel Approval:0)

Thanks for allowing me to have a moment:0) 3 weeks left! It will fly by I am sure. Hope you all have a wonderful Father`s Day Weekend!

2 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations