Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doctor Called




So the doctors office called on my way out to get the kids from school. They couldn't get Nathan in this afternoon to see the doctor, so we are to head in first thing tomorrow morning as the doctor wants too see him. All I am going to say is the only other time the doctor wanted to "see" us first thing the next morning, was when they finally figured out Nathan's diagnosis. I am a little worried.....however this is a new doctor, so maybe it is nothing? Really worrying won't change anything. I just keep thinking don't let it be surgery, because that is really not conducive to attaching and bonding with our lil Miss Addy! We will find out tomorrow, I pray its nothing....or a microfracture, please,please don't let it be the rod! God knows all and sees all, so I trust in Him to lead us through whatever might happen tomorrow. It will be nice to take a look at the X ray and see whats going on with that leg.
On a lighter note I sure am loving these pictures! The first one is when the boys asked our photographer "can you take a picture of our light saber battle?" When Nathan saw this photo this morning he said "Saweet, you definitely have to blow that one up Mom!" I had a good little chuckle, boys will be boys! The second picture I think is just too sweet, Nate and Josh are bestfriends I hope they will stay that way their whole lives. The boys have such a tight bond, sometimes we hate to have friends over because it actually causes more fights, as then one of them is left out!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers coming your way for tomorrow.
    And yes, of course you should get that 'battle' picture blown up for the fireplace mantle, because you and I both know it is going to be the best picture of the lot, as far as your two little men are concerned! :) It's so obvious they have a close bond.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us updated... I really hope it is nothing. And I quite like the battle picture. That is your boys!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations