Sunday, October 17, 2010

This & That

So we have been a bit busy. Busy doing what you ask? Well.....I'm not quite sure! However it translates into very little time for blogging!
We booked Fall pictures of the kids last week, and I am really excited to see how they turn out. We loved our photographer, and the kids had a blast! Below is a picture of Josh as we waited for our photographer to meet us at the turn off to my best friends farm....needless to say he wasn't very excited for pictures, or waiting:0)


I have been cooking up a storm! It has cooled off here significantly. So we have been enjoying soups and stews. Yum-o! Here is a the best darn stew I have ever made with whole wheat buns. This is the link for the recipe. I changed it a bit I used a Shiraz instead of Burgundy and I added some flour to thicken at the end.
www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/the-ultimate/beef/stew-recipe2/index-html



Riley and Addison were my helper girls for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a Roast instead of the traditional turkey on Sunday night, with just the 6 of us, then on Monday we had an amazing turkey dinner with Jon and Kristin (our friends who travelled to China with us for their adoption)


Here is our Sassy Addy not a very good quality picture, however it captures her personality perfectly :0)




Things are going well here. And I will be sure to share our Fall pictures on the blog once I get them.

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see the new photos! Looks like all is going well there and you are keeping busy. I am glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do miss you! ;)

    Glad to hear you had a lovely thanksgiving. That stew looks especially yummy!

    Can't wait to see your Fall photos! I keep saying we will have to do the same, because we have hardly any family photos. Sometime!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pretty absent from the blogging scene too. Just life...The pics are adorable, and the stew looks super yummy! I'll have to check out that recipe!! Addy reminds me of Wesleigh with those piggys. She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations